Friday, January 26, 2024

Friday Focus- Ice Cream Swirl

Hello and Happy Friday! Today is Friday Focus that means I CASED this card from as Stampin'UP! Catalog.

This card can be found on Page 37 of the January - April Mini Catalog. 

This card will fit in our Basic White medium envelopes and would make a great card for someone in your life.



 For this Card:

Crushed Curry- 3 x 7- Cut out the Cone and fold on Score line- I stamped the front with the Cone in Crushed Curry

Berry Burst- Stamp the Ice Cream Swirl and then cut with the coordinating die

I then stamped Thanks in Memento Black ink.

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE Coffee and Cards Class! - Potion and Spells Bundle

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...