Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Memory Keeping- Merry & Bright

 

 Hello and Happy Thursday! Thanks for Joining me for another Memory Keeping Thursday. I am so excited for this page. My son and his girlfriend went to the Zoo Light this past weekend and they got some great photos. I plan on using all the Christmas Layouts I have been creating.

 I used the Merry Bold & Bright Designer Series Paper, I see now that this paper is sold our but you can use any Designer Series Paper. 


For this Layout:

Basic White- 12 x 12

Merry Bold & Bright Designer Series Paper-  8 1/2 x 12 and 3 x 10 

Shaded Spruce- 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 and 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 

Real Red - 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 and 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 

Real red- Cut a bulb

Daffodil Delight- Cut a Bulb

Shaded Spruce- Cut the light ends and string

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

June Paper Pumpkin - Life is Sweet!

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my June  Paper Pumpk...