Thursday, December 14, 2023

Friday Focus- Merry & Bright

Hello and Happy Friday! I hope you have had a great week and have enjoyed the projects I made this week using the Merry & Bright Bundle. Today is my final Project and I CASED this card from page 8 of the 2023 September - December Mini Catalog. 



 For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Real Red- 4 x 5 1/4

Merry Bold & Bright Designer Series Paper- 3 3/4 x 5 

Vellum- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 

Basic White- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 

Scrap Basic White- Stamp all greetings in different inks and cut out with paper snips.

Soft Sea Foam - 1/2 x 1 and 1/2 x 3 /4-  I used the Basic Black writer marker to add stitching

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus! Charming Lily Pond

  Hello and Happy Friday!  Today I am CASING a card from page 44 of the 2024-2025 Annual Catalog. I used the Charming Duck Pond and Lilly Po...