Friday, November 17, 2023

Memory Keeping- Sending Cheer!

 

 Hello and Happy Thursday! Today is Memory Keeping Thursday! I have a traditional Layout that I created to Share today. I am using the Sending Cheer Bundle and the Joy of Christmas Designer Series Paper. 

I love how this layout turned out and I love having layouts created so when my pictures come in I can just put together layouts. 

 

For this Layout:

Real Red- 12x12 

Joy of Christmas Designer Series Paper- 9 x 12

Basic White- 3 Pieces 4 x 6 ( photo mats) 4 Squares cut from the Stylish Shape Dies 

Basic White- Scrap to stamp images

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...