Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Fun Fold- Sending Cheer

 


 Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today, is Fun Fold Wednesday.  I have this cute fun fold card to share with you today. I am using the Sending Cheer Bundle. I love this  bundle, isn't that Gingerbread man adorable. 

If you are looking to make Christmas tags this bundle will be a great one stay tuned for week 12 of the 12 weeks of Christmas.

This card also used the Shinning Christmas Designer Series Paper, this paper was a Special release from Stampin'UP! it is now sold out but you can use any Designer Series Paper. 

Video- Fun Fold- Sending Cheer


 


For this Card:

Real Red- 4 1/4 x 8 1/4 - Score at 4 1/4

Basic White- 4 x 4- Embossed with Basic 3D embossing folder- Crosshatch

Real Red- 3 x 7 - Score at 3 1/2

Shining Christmas Designer Series Paper- 2 1/2 x 3 1/4 and 4 x 4 Cut Diagonal 

Basic White - Label from Autumn Leaves Die and Scrap to stamp Gingerbread Man

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...