Thursday, November 23, 2023

Memory Keeping- Fluffiest Friends!

 

 Hello and Happy Thursday! For Memory Keeping Thursday this week, I have a traditional layout using the Fluffiest Friends Bundle and the Be Mine Designer Series Paper.  this Designer Series Paper is a sneak peak coming in January. the Fluffiest Friends can be found in my online store under Online exclusives. 


 

For this Layout

Basic White-12 x 12  and Scrap to stamp the bear

Sweet Sorbet - 8.5 x 11

 Be Mine Designer Series Paper-  3 x 12  Large Circle from Deckled Circle (7 from smallest to Largest)

Basic Black - 4 1/2 x 6 1/2  Large Circle from the Deckled Circle (6 from Smallest to Largest)

Daffodil Delight-  4 1/4 x 6 1/4 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...