Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Fun Fold- Fluffiest Friends

 

 Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today, is Fun Fold Wednesday.  I have this cute fun fold card to share with you today. I am using the Fluffiest Friends Bundle. This bundle can be found in my online store under Online exclusives. If you follow me for any time at all you know I love the Animal stamp and Dies.

I will be going Live at 12pm in my Stamp With Roberta VIP Group- Click Here

Video- Fun Fold Fluffiest Friends 


For this Card:

Sweet Sorbet- 4 1/4 x 11- Score at 4 1/2 and  5 1/2

Be Mine Designer Series Paper- 3/4 x 4 and 4 x 4 1/4  and 1 x 4 ( inside)

Petal Pink- Square from Stylish Shape Dies 

Basic White- Square from the Stylish Square Dies and scrap to stamp the Beaver on. 4 x 4 1/4 (Inside)



Sweet Sorbet Ribbon and Be Mine Designer Series Paper are not available until January 5, 2024

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...