Thursday, September 14, 2023

Memory Keeping- Pick of the Patch


 Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I have a 12x12 traditional Layout for you using  the Pick of the patch bundle. I wanted to share all week the great ways to use this awesome bundle. I love how this layout turned out and I can not wait for pictures to add to this layout. I like having layouts created that I can just pick and add photos. Sometimes i find i want to be creative but maybe don't want to create a card or work on my album. So I will create layouts and add them to my stash to use.


 For this Layout:

Basic White-12x12

Garden Green - 1 1/2 x 11 ( 2 pieces) use a sponge dauber and Garden Green in on top after you tear. and scrap for Leaves

Pumpkin Pie- 2 Pieces 4 x 6 , 4 x 4 and 2 pieces punched with 2 3/8 Circle punch

Pecan Pie- 2 Pieces 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 , 4 1/4 x 4 1/4, and scrap for stems

Basic White-  2 pieces punch 2 inch circle and scrap to stamp pumpkins

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...