Friday, September 15, 2023

Friday Focus- Pick of the Patch


 Hello and Happy Friday! today, for Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the 2023 September - December Mini Catalog Page 70. I am again using the Pick of the Patch Bundle and I use a lot of the stamps to create the card. 

I love using the blending brushes to add color to not old Basic White cardstock but to the Designer Series Paper too. 



 For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4- use  Wild Wheat and blending Brush and add color to the Basic White

Regal 6x6 Designer Series Paper-  2 1/2 x 4 - Use the Blueberry ink and blending brush to add color to the dsp

Basic White- Cut center from largest rectangle die 

Smoky Slate- 1 x 1 /2

Basic White- scrap stamp Bird in Memento Black and pumpkin in Pumpkin Pie

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...