Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Quick Fun Fold card! - Season of Chic

 

Hello and Happy Wednesday! Welcome back for another Quick Fun Fold Card. This week we are using the Season of Chic  stamp set and Biggest Wish

I hope you will join me live today at 12pm on my StampwithRobertaVIPGroup 

Here is the Video on Youtube- Fun Fold- Season of Chic


For this Card:

Lost Lagoon- 4 1/4 x 11 Score- 2 1/8 and 5 1/2

Inked Botanical Designer Series Paper- 2 pieces 3 x 4 and 4 x 5 1/4 

Basic white - 2 Pieces 2 3/4 x 2 3/4

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Sketch- Humble Home!

    Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today I am using another card sketch from the September- December Mini catalog Page 16. I love using a card s...