Thursday, August 24, 2023

Memory Keeping Thursday! Week in the Life- Sunday!

 

Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I am continuing to share my Week in the Life album. Today I am sharing my  Sunday Pages with you. As a Reminder I did a Disc bound album and to punch my pages I used the Happy Planner Punch I bought at Michael's a long time ago.
I plan on going back when the album is done and add more Journaling and embellishments. 

I also purchased  the Week in the Life 2023 Digital Journal from Ali Edwards and then I printed the pages I wanted to use on the Stampin'UP! Basic White cardstock.

A
 
Left Page- 7 x 9 - I used the Fresh as a Daisy Designer Series Paper and glued to the  back of the Basic white from Sunday.

I then added a selfie and my calendar date. I added a stick from my stash that says just be you.

Right Pages is a 7 x 9- Basic White- Printed from the Ali Edwards digital Journal.
I added a Photo of Weather from the week and used washi  tape and Planner stickers.

Left Page- 7 x 9 Basic White- these are Am Routine  pictures and I added Washi tape and planner stickers.

Right Page- 7 x 9 - Printed from the Ali Edwards Digital Journal- I used some Washi from my planner stash and stickers from my scrapbooking sticker stash. These photos are from buying the plants for our garden.
 


Left Page- 7 x 9 Basic White-  I used Washi tape at the top and Bottom of the page then I added a Photo is the front page of local newspaper and a Photo of Jack.  Finished with planner stickers.

Right Page- 7 x 9 - Printed from the Ali Edwards Digital Journal- I used some Washi from my planner stash and I added Photos of Train accident in local town and a Photo of the Storms moving in.

Last  Page- 7 x 9 Basic White-I decided to end album with my favorite photo of my Tree in the front yard.

Products I used are........

 

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Sketch- Humble Home!

    Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today I am using another card sketch from the September- December Mini catalog Page 16. I love using a card s...