Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Quick Fun Fold Card- Inked & Tiled

 

Hello and Happy Wednesday! Welcome back for another Quick Fun Fold Card. This week we are using the Inked and Tiled Stamp set and the Inked Botanical Designer Series Paper. 

I hope you will join me live today at 12pm on my StampwithRobertaVIPGroup 

Here is the Video on Youtube- Fun Fold- Inked & Tiled

 


For this Card:

Lost Lagoon- 9 3/8 x 4 1/4- Score 4 1/4 side 3/8, 1 3/8, 2 7/8, 3 7 /8

Lost Lagoon- 5 1/8 x 3 1/2 - Score  3 1/2 side- 3/8 and 1 3/8 

Inked & Tiled Designer Series Paper- 3 3/4 x 4 , 1 1/4 x 4  and 3 1/2 x 3 1/4

Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4 and scrap to cut largest Stitched Shape Square
 

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Humble Home!

  Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I have a layout for my 2024 personal album. I decided I want to include a page with a picture of our home....