Thursday, August 10, 2023

Memory Keeping! Week in the Life 2023- Friday




 
Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I am continuing to share my Week in the Life album. Today I am sharing my  Friday Pages with you. As a Reminder I did a Disc bound album and to punch my pages I used the Happy Planner Punch I bought at Michael's a long time ago.
I plan on going back when the album is done and add more Journaling and embellishments. 

I also purchased  the Week in the Life 2023 Digital Journal from Ali Edwards and then I printed the pages I wanted to use on the Stampin'UP! Basic White cardstock.

Above is the last page of my Thursday Pages and the Beginning of my Friday Pages
 
Left Page- 7 x 9  Basic White-( back of the other page)  I used Washi tap at the top and Bottom and I added some cute planners stickers
Right Pages is a 7 x 9- Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper 
My Selfie and my date calendar. I stamped the FRI with memento black on Basic White and Colored with Pretty Pink Blends
 

Left Page- 7 x 9 Basic White- these are pictures are our House and View from our Driveway. I used the Same washi tape on top of both left and Right pages. I added a Flower sticker from my Stash

Right Page- 7 x 9 - Printed from the Ali Edwards Digital Journal- I used some Washi from my planner stash and I added a small photo of my planner. also added a planner sticker
 

  

Left Page- Basic White ( back to the other page. I added a 6 x 6 Inked Botanical Designer Series Paper and a 3 x 6 Pieces of Inked Botanical Designer Series Paper.  Then I added Photos of our Chinese dinner, Zac eating and the Picture of the Place we order from.  I finished with a Planner sticker to Journal and a Jar sticker from my stash.

Right Page- Basic White 7 x 9  I used a planner stick and stamped Friday  and photos of things I was grateful for that day. I added Planner stickers to use for journaling and the Follow your Heart sticker from my Stash


Left Side- Added Photo Collage at the top of me and my Drive to my Nail Salon. Bottom Left is before and after getting my nails done. I added Planner sticker for Journaling block and embellished with stickers from my stash.

Right Side- Basic White 7 x 9 I printed this page from Ali Edwards Digital Journal. I added book I was currently reading ( added planner sticker to picture that says Currently Reading. I also added photo of Donuts we like to a sweet treat and The table of Zac and I playing cards. I added a planner Sticker for journailing and 2 flowers stickers from stash.



Left Side- I used the Back of the other page and added a Photo my desk with planner and Tablet on it. Bottom photo is a email I was getting ready to send. I added a planner stickers to finish. 

I added Washi to bottom of this Page.

Right Side- 7 x 9 Printed from the Ali Edwards Digital Journling.  I added Washi to the top and Bottom. 

This day I added a screenshot of the weather and the Front of the local Paper. I added two planner stickers for decoration and to write on. 


 Products I used are:




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Humble Home!

  Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I have a layout for my 2024 personal album. I decided I want to include a page with a picture of our home....