Saturday, August 5, 2023

Paper Pumpkin Saturday- July Fun in the Sun alterntive #2


 

Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you 2nd alternative cards that I made using the July Paper Pumpkin Kit- Fun in the Sun.

 
I love getting paper pumpkin every month and the Surprise of what the kit will be. 
 

For this Card:

Basic White- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2- Score at 4 1/4

Daffodil Delight - 4 x 5 1/4 

Crumb Cake - 1 x 5 1/4- tear to look like Sand

About The Kit

Name: Meaningful Flowers Paper Pumpkin Kit

This kit includes:

  • 8 cards; 4 each of 2 designs
  • 8 coordinating envelopes
  • 1 photopolymer stamp set
  • 1 Pretty Peacock Ink Spot
  • Linen thread
  • Vellum and precut paper pieces
  • FREE Distinktive stamp set
  • Adhesives
  • Final card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)

Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Bubble Bath, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Melon Mambo, Misty Moonlight, Orchid Oasis, Pretty Peacock, Tahitian Tide




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Humble Home!

  Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I have a layout for my 2024 personal album. I decided I want to include a page with a picture of our home....