Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Quick Fun Fold- Just my Type!

 

Hello and Happy Wednesday!  Thanks for stopping by for another Quick Fun Fold Cards. Today's card uses the Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper and the  Just my Type stamp set. 

I love making fun Folds and I share a new fun fold each Wednesday right here. I also go LIVE  at 12pm on my Stamp With Roberta VIP Group on Facebook- Click here!

 Video- Fun Fold- Just my Type


 Only 6 Days left to Shop, Spend 50.00 before tax and Shipping and get a 5.00 coupon emailed to you to use on your order in August.

For this Card:

4 x 12 Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper- Score at 3/4 , 3 1/2, 8 3/4

Pretty Peacock Cardstock- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 

Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5 and Cut with second stitched rectangle from the Stitched Radiant Dies


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Humble Home!

  Hello and Happy Friday! Today for Friday Focus I CASED a card from the September- December Mini Catalog. I used Humble home Bundle.   For ...