Thursday, July 27, 2023

Memory Keeping! Week in the Life 2023- Wednesday

 


Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I am continuing to share my Week in the Life album. Today I am sharing my Wednesday Pages with you. As a Reminder I did a Disc bound album and to punch my pages I used the Happy Planner Punch I bought at Michael's a long time ago.
I plan on going back when the album is done and add more Journaling and embellishments. 

I also purchased  the Week in the Life 2023 Digital Journal from Ali Edwards and then I printed the pages I wanted to use on the Stampin'UP! Basic White cardstock.

Above is the beginning of my Wednesday Pages.
 
Left Page- this ends my Tuesday. It is a picture of the Sunset and my Alarm clock when I went to bed to read. I used used the back of a 7 x 9 Piece. 
Right Side: 7 x 9 Basic White I added a 6x6 Pieces of Bright and Beautiful Designer Series Paper. I matted my Photo  on Bubble Bath Cardstock and The date photo is Matted on Basic White-
The WED is stamped in memento black and Colored with Bubble Bath Blends.  The stamp is from an ALI Edwards stamp set.

Left page is my AM Routine Page. I used used the Back of the 7x9 Wednesday Page. I used a Planner stick to add the Check list. 

Right Side- this is a 7 x9 Basic White- I printed this Page from the Journal I added Washi tape at the top and the bottom.  I also added a 3x4 picture of my planner.

Left Side: Is the Back  of the 7 x 9 Basic White card stock- I just added Pictures of my Working that day. 

Right Page- 7x9 Basic White- Printed from the Digital Journal. I added 4 pictures of things I am grateful for. I did add a couple planner stickers and wrote Facetime.


Left back of the 7 x 9- Basic White- I added a Quote that I saved to my phone that day. Sometimes I need that reminder. I also added a photo of my self and a picture of the Hair I cut off.

Right Side- Is some misc pictures from that day that I wanted to include. 


Left Page- 7 x 9 Basic White- More Misc Photos

Right Page - 7 x 9 Basic White- Printed from Digital Journal- I added  the Front Page of the Columbus Dispatch and I also Screen shot the price of a few items and created a collage to share here.


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Humble Home!

  Hello and Happy Friday! Today for Friday Focus I CASED a card from the September- December Mini Catalog. I used Humble home Bundle.   For ...