Saturday, July 22, 2023

July Paper Pumpkin- Fun in the Sun!

 


Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you the July Paper Pumpkin-Fun in the Sun! Join me each Saturday and I will be sharing my alternative projects.

July 2023- Fun in the Sun Unboxing!
 
 

 
I love getting paper pumpkin every month and the Surprise of what the kit will be.
Have you Heard the August  Paper Pumpkin will have an extra stamp set included

 

 

About The Kit

Name: Meaningful Flowers Paper Pumpkin Kit

This kit includes:

  • 8 cards; 4 each of 2 designs
  • 8 coordinating envelopes
  • 1 photopolymer stamp set
  • 1 Pretty Peacock Ink Spot
  • Linen thread
  • Vellum and precut paper pieces
  • FREE Distinktive stamp set
  • Adhesives
  • Final card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)

Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Bubble Bath, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Melon Mambo, Misty Moonlight, Orchid Oasis, Pretty Peacock, Tahitian Tide

Card#1

Card #2
Card#3


 
To Sign up with Paper Pumpkin - Sign up

                                  If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Humble Home!

  Hello and Happy Friday! Today for Friday Focus I CASED a card from the September- December Mini Catalog. I used Humble home Bundle.   For ...