Friday, July 21, 2023

Friday Focus- Just my Type

 

 

 Hello and Happy Friday! Every Friday , I share a card that I CASE from the 2023-2024 Annual catalog. 

I CASED this card from page 69 of the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog. I love this simple card. 

I used the Just my type stamp set.


I love CASing cards and I love that this card is made using the other images in the Just my Type stamp set.

 

For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Fresh Freesia - 4 x 5 1/4- embossed with Basic 3 D Embossing folder ( I used crosshatch)

Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5 

Lemon Lolly- 1 1/4 x 3 3/4

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Humble Home!

  Hello and Happy Friday! Today for Friday Focus I CASED a card from the September- December Mini Catalog. I used Humble home Bundle.   For ...