Thursday, January 26, 2023

Memory Keeping- January One Little Word



Hello and Happy Thursday!  So, I decided in 2023 I wanted to give Ali Edwards One Little word a try again. I have bought the class a couple times and I start it then I never finish it. 
In December I knew My word for 2023 was going to be Connect.  I then started going through my scrapbook stuff and I found the Story Kit from Ali Edwards (this is a subscription I get the Story stamp set and Kit each month). I was so excited to have the Story Kit and stamp set for the Connect. 

When working on my January prompts, I found this picture of Ernie and I holding hands after his Surgery in November 2022. He was in recover and they had just let me come back to see him and he had to hold my hand. They had to move his oxygen level thing to his other hand because he would not stop holding my hand and it was setting off alarms.  I knew i wanted to use this photo for my title page of my One little Word album. 

For my title Page:
Basic Black- 6 x 8 
Basic White 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 (Photo Mat)
this page is inside a page protector

This is My January Page- each month I want to Create a traditional Layout with a selfie.

Basic White 6 3/4 x 8
Coastal Cabana-6 x 8 
Dandy Design- 2 1/4 x 8 
Basic White- 3 3/4 x 4 1/4 (photo Mat) 1 1/2 x 4 (stamped image)

These are cards that come with the One Little Word Kit. I bought the Digital and printed them on Basic White cardstock. I used my Blends to highlight the words. I typed what my journaling in Word then Printed the cards.  


I did the two cards the same as the other page. I added a photo of Ernie and I. This is one of my favorite pictures of us. 
I also found a quote and I screen shot it and printed it on Photo paper. 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE Coffee and Cards Class! - Potion and Spells Bundle

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...