Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Fun Fold- Friendly Gnomes

 


Hello and Happy Wednesday! I am excited to share with you another easy Quick Fun Fold Card. Today we will be using the Friendly Gnomes. Of course, if you have followed me at all you know I love the gnomes and enjoy creating with them.

Join me at 11am on my Stamp with Roberta Facebook group!   I will go live, and we will create this Quick Fun Fold Together.


For this Card:

Sweet Sorbet-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 1 1/2 and 5 3/4

Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4 and large circle from the stylish shape dies. 

Country Floral Designer Series Paper- 1 1/4 x 5 1/4 and 2 1/2 x 5 1/4

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE Coffee and Cards Class! - Potion and Spells Bundle

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...