Thursday, January 19, 2023

Memory Keeping- Country Floral layout



Hello and Happy Thursday! Thanks for stopping by today for Memory Keeping Thursday. Today I created this beautiful 12x12 Traditional Layout. I knew I wanted to Create a traditional layout using the Country Floral Designer Series Paper. 
I plan on using this for photos of Ernie and I on Valentines Day or our Anniversary. 

For this Layout..

 12x12 Petal Pink- from Subtles 12x12 Cardstock Pack
2 pieces- 5 3/4 x 5 3/4- Sweet Sorbet - from the 2022-2024 In Color 12x12 Cardstock pack
2 Pieces - 5 3/4 x 5 3/4- Mint Macaron- From Subtles 12x12 Cardstock Pack
4 Pieces 5 1/2 x 5 1/2- Country Floral Designer Series Paper
4 1/4 x 6 1/4 - Sweet Sorbet
4 1/2 x 6 1/4- Mint Macaron
2 1/4 x 3 1/4- Basic White
Hearts punched from the Country Floral Designer Series Paper


 Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE Coffee and Cards Class! - Potion and Spells Bundle

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...