Friday, January 20, 2023

Friday Focus- Friendly Gnomes


Hello and Happy Friday! Today for Friday Focus I CASED this card from pages 40 of the 2023 January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Friendly Gnomes Stamp set.
I feel that one of the best part of the Stampin'UP! Catalogs is all the inspiration I get from the Samples inside.  So each Friday I CASE a card from one of our Catalogs.

For this Card:
Basic White- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2- Score at 4 1/4 
Soft Succulent- 4 x 5 1/4- Stamp with leaf all over
Lovely Linen Designer Series paper- Cut with layering Diorama Dies
Basic White- Cut Label from Deckled Rectangle
Granny Apple Green- Cut 2 Pieces of grass from Gnome Dies
Blushing Bride- Cut 2 eggs from Gnome Dies
Crushed Curry- Cut 2 eggs from gnome Dies
Basic White- Stamp gnome and cut with coordinating Die


 Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE Coffee and Cards Class! - Potion and Spells Bundle

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...