Friday, December 30, 2022

Friday Focus- Sneak Peak- Favored Floral Sale-a-brations paper

 


Hello and Happy Friday!  This week is all about Sneak Peaks. Today for Friday Focus I CASED this card from the January-February 2023 Sale-a-bration Brochure. I used the Favored Floral Designer Series Paper. 
I also pulled the alphabet Stamp set in to add the Hello. 


  For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Favored Floral Sale-a-bration Designer Series Paper- 4 x 5 1/4

Basic White- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4

Favored Floral Sale-a-bration Designer Series Paper- 3 1/4 x 4 1/2

Favored Floral Sale-a-bration Designer Series Paper- 1 pieces 1/2 x 3 1/2 and 1 piece 1/2 x 3 1/4

Basic White- Stamp Hello and Punch with Label me Fancy punch 

Products I used are........

Favored Floral Sale-a-bration Designer Series Paper- FREE with a 50.00 order starting January 5, 2023


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Potions and Spell

  Hello and Happy Thursday!  Today I have for you another layout to add to my personal album.  I am using the Potion and Spell Bundle.   Sta...