Friday, December 30, 2022

December Paper Pumpkin- Good Things come in Small Packages Alternative #1



Hello and Happy Saturday! Today I am Sharing my 1st alternative card using the December Good Things come in small Packages Paper Pumpkin. I knew two things one i wanted to get the Good Things cards and Envelopes add-on. I love these cards and Envelopes I bought two sets of them. I also knew that I wanted to pull in a stamp set or two since the Paper pumpkin Stamp set for this kit is all sayings. 

So, what better Stamp set than the adorable owls (Free with a 50.00 during Sale-a-brations January 5, 2023- February28, 2023.



 For this Card:

Smoky Slate Card Base from Good Things cards and Envelopes 

I cut one of the pattern pieces from the Kit 3 x 5 1/2

Basic White- Cut a Stylish Shape Circle- 

Petal Pink scrap- Stamp Happy Birthday and cut small with paper snips



Products I used are........

Sneak Peak- Adorable Owls- Free with a 50.00 order- Available January 5, 2023


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Potions and Spell

  Hello and Happy Thursday!  Today I have for you another layout to add to my personal album.  I am using the Potion and Spell Bundle.   Sta...