Friday, September 3, 2021

Friday Focus- Pretty Pumpkins

 


Hello and Happy Friday!  Yeah I am so ready for a 3 day Weekend. I am hoping to get some creating done. I CASED this card from Page 54 of the July- December Mini Catalog.
 I changed out the Bundle to the Pretty Pumpkins Bundle. I love how this card turned out and I love the pumpkins. 


Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4 -
Harvest Meadow Designer Series paper 3 1/2  x 5  
Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper- Cut largest Tailor Made tag die
Basic White-  Cut largest Tailor Made tag die
Basic White- Stamp the Pumpkin in Memento black, and Color with the blends.
Calypso Coral- Punch with  Label me Fancy 

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin Alternative #1

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...