Monday, August 23, 2021

Make a Card, Mail a Card Monday! - Penguin Place

Hello and Happy Monday!! I hope you had a nice relaxing weekend. We spent the whole weekend at home and I got lots done. I love quiet weekends. 

Today for Make a card Mail a card I have a cute black and white card for you I used the Cute Halloween Designer series Paper and I paired it with the Penguin Place Bundle. 

For this Card: 

Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 -Basic Black
2nd Layer- 3 x 5  -  Cute Halloween  ( polka dots)
3rd Layer- 2 x 5 - Cute Halloween ( stripes)
Basic Black- Cute scalloped rectangle from scalloped contour dies
Basic White- Cut a rectangle to fit inside scalloped
Basic White- Cut greeting shape from Message dies
Basic White- stamp Penguin and punch out


Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...