Thursday, May 27, 2021

Thursday Live- One Little Word _ April


Hello and Happy Thursday! I am here today to share My April One little word Pages. 
I will be going live on my Facebook Stamp With Roberta VIP Group!
 I will do a complete walkthrough of the April Prompt and how I completed my pages. 

Above photo is the 3x8 tag that I created. I cut a piece of the chipboard that comes in the Designer Series packs to 3 x 8 and then I Covered the front with a piece of DSP from Flower & Field Designer Series paper that was FREE during Saleabrations. I knew I was going to be using this paper for my one little word album so I picked up a few extra packs. 

I used my Paper Snips to snip the top for the tag and I used a whole punch to so I could add ribbon to my tag.  The Quote circle and the April are both Pieces from Ali Edwards. 



This is my April Page. I took a 6 x 8  piece of the chip board and  I covered it with the Field & Flower Designer series paper, this time two different patterns one on each Side. 
I try to make sure I  am including a picture of me each month.  So I added the felt hearts from the Ali Edwards scrapbooking kit. 



This is my Dear you from me page. you are supposed to write a letter to your self. So I used the digital pieces from Alit and printed them and this month I went ahead and Printed my Journaling and just cut everything with my trimmer and added it. 
I added another Felt heart to this page. 




So I picked 4 things I was letting go of and I tried to find a picture of what went with each of my journaling.







 For my 4 letting go of pages, I used Pool Party for my 4x6 journaling card. I added my Printed items and then I added a Chip Board Heart, Felt heart or Heart sticker. 



Products I used are........




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...