Friday, May 28, 2021

Friday Focus- Flowers of Friendship

 


Hello and Happy Friday!! Thanks for joining me for another Friday Focus. I have to say these are my favorite cards to make cause all I am doing is CASING them. I CASED this card from page 78 of the 2021-2022 Stampin'UP! Annual Catalog.


 Card Base- Basic White- 4 x 8, Scored at 4

1st Layer- 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 - Basic White (2 Pieces) on the piece for the front stamp the flower border in Daffodil delight

Fresh Freesia- Stamp the Flower in Fresh Freesia and Punch with Coordinating punch

Pool Party- Punch a Rectangle Postage punch and stamp greeting

Products I used are........




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...