Monday, May 17, 2021

Pattern Party Layout- Love Blooming together



Hello and  Happy Monday!! I hope you all had a wonderful Weekend. We spent a nice weekend at home and the guys worked on outside projects and the garden.  I spent time reading, and working in my office. 
Today I  have for you a layout of the babies again. As you can tell I love that my niece sends me lots of pictures of the babies and that I can include them in our family album. 
I have a few pictures from a few days and decided to create one layout. I love the new Pattern Party Host Designer Series Paper.  I love how the layout turned out. 




 For  this layout.....
12 x12 Poppy Parade Cardstock ( Brights 12x12 Cardstock pack )

1 1/4 x 12 Pattern Party ( HOST) Designer series paper

I used a circle cutter and cut a 5 3/4 inch circle of the Pattern Party ( HOST) Designer series paper. I then used my Trimmer and cut it in half.

3 1/4 x 3 1/4 - Pale Papaya

3 1/2 x 3 1/2- Polished Pink 

Label Me lovely - Basic White

Polished Pink - Stamp the flowers and punch them out. 

Soft Succulent - Punch leaves. 

Products I used are........




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...