Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Coffee & Cards Tuesday- Mirror Image with Snailed it.

 


Hello and Happy Tuesday!   Today I have a really Cool technique for you called Mirror Image. I will be going Live today at noon to recreate this card with you all. I love the snails and this is a great technique and I use my Stamperatus to help create this card.
This Technique can be used with any stamp set. I just knew I wanted to use the Snailed it bundle


 Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4

1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Bermuda Bay

2nd Layer- 3 3/4  x 5  -  Snail Mail Designer Series Paper 

3rd Layer-  Basic White- cut from the stitched so sweetly 

Basic White- Stamp Hello in Bermuda Bay and punch with the Double Oval punch



Products I used are........




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...