Monday, May 24, 2021

Memories Monday- Pansy Patch Layout

 

Hello and Happy Monday!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend. We spent another quiet weekend at home and the guys got a bunch of outside stuff done. I cleaned, did laundry and worked  on my memory keeping. Here is traditional layout that I did of the twins. 
I am in love with the Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper.  I also used the Pansy Patch bundle to cut out the flowers for this layout. 




For this layout....

12x12 Blackberry Bliss ( Regals 12x12 cardstock Pack)

7 x 12 - Pansy Petal Designer Series paper

4 x 12 - Bumble Bee Cardstock

4 1/4 x 6 1/4 and (2 pieces ) 2 x 3 1/2  Pale Papaya 

3 1/2 x 4 1/4, 3 x 3 1/2  and 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 - Polished Pink 

2 3/4 x 3 1/4- Basic White ( I again used a Grid Card that Stampin'UP used to sell) 

Pale Papaya, Polished Pink and Soft Succulent - Cut out flowers and Leaves from the Pansy Dies 

Polished Pink- Cut out GIRLS from the Playful Alphabet dies 

Products I used are........




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...