Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Coffee & Cards Tuesday- Pretty Perennials


Hello and Happy Tuesday!! Today We are going to be creating this card using the Pretty Perennials stamp set. 
I love this technique, I masked a piece of Basic White across the middle of the card front. Then I stamped my Flowers from the Pretty Perennials stamp set all over. I pulled the new 2021-2023 In Colors. you can choose any colors that you would like. 
Once you are done stampin the flowers remove the strip of Whisper White and stamp you greeting. 
I will be going LIVE on my Stamp With Roberta VIP Group.  on Facebook at 12pm Eastern Time to create this card with you. If you miss it you can check out my You Tube channel I will add it there too. 


 Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4

1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Fresh Freesia

2nd Layer- 3 3/4  x 5  - Basic White

3rd Layer- 1 x 5 - Basic White


Products I used are........




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...