Friday, May 21, 2021

Friday Focus- Way to Goat

 


Hello and Happy Friday! Thanks for stopping by for another Friday Focus, Where I CASE a card from one of our Stampin'UP Catalogs. This card can be found on Page 64 of the new 2021-2022 Stampin'UP! Annual Catalog.
 I love Way to Goat and Was very happy too see that it was in the new Catalog.  
I love that not only do we get a catalog but we get so much inspiration right there in the same catalog. 
 

For this card...


 Card Base- Basic White  6 x 6 1/2, Scored at 3 1/4

1st Layer- 3 x 6 1/4 - Pale Papaya

2nd Layer- 2 1/2  x 5 1/4  -  Basic White  I used the Balmy Blue and just made stripes with it across this piece. 

Basic White- using the layering Circles Cut out a circle

Soft Sea Foam- Stamp the two greetings and cut small with paper snips 


Products I used are........




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...