Thursday, May 20, 2021

May Stamp Club -

 


Hello and Happy Thursday!!  Today I am sharing  my Stamp Club Projects for the month of May.  What is Stamp Club? Stamp Club is a group of Ladies that commit to spend $25.00 a month for a set number of Months, Our current group is 8 months. They must spend $25.00 a month before tax and Shipping.  Each month I create a card and a 3D project for them. I share this project on My Thursday Lives the #rd Thursday of each month. ( Which is when we used to get together to create  these projects.) Now I just give them a kit and a link to the video. 


For this Card....

Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4

1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 -Pale Papaya

2nd Layer- 2 3/4  x 5 1/4   - Pattern Play Host Designer Series Paper 

3rd Layer-  Basic White- Cut the large tag from the Tailor Made Tags, I stamped the Greeting in Poppy Parade and Added Pale Papaya ribbon.

Pale Papaya and Poppy Parade scrap- Punch 3 flowers and add to tag with Dimensionals. 



For this Box...

4 x 9 Granny Apple Green

Score 9 inch side 1, 4, 5, 8 

Score 4 inch side  1 and 3

Pattern Party Host Designer Series Paper 

2 3/4 x 1 3/4

2 3/4 x 3 /4 - 2 Pieces 

1 3/4 x 3 /4 


Products I used are........




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...