Friday, May 7, 2021

Friday Focus- Beauty of Friendship

 


Hello and Welcome Back! Happy Friday!! Thanks for stopping by for another Friday Focus card. I CASED this card from page 10 of the brand new 2021-2022 Stampin'UP! Annual Catalog.  I made a couple changes but CASED it.
I did not want to heat emboss so I Just stamped the Thank you greeting. 



 Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4

1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 -Balmy Blue

2nd Layer- 3 3/4  x 4 3/4 - Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper - 

3rd Layer- Basic White - 2 x 3 1/2

Basic White- Stamp the tree bottom and top and cut with the Beautiful Trees Dies

Basic White- cut the small rectangle from the Beautiful Trees Dies, stamp greeting 


Products I used are........




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...