Thursday, May 6, 2021

8.5 x 11 Calendar Layout



Hello and Welcome back! Today on my  I am glad you  stopped by for another Thursday Live!
I will be going Live at 12pm on my Stamp With Roberta VIP Facebook group.  I would love to have you join me as we creaete this 8.5 x 11 Calendar Layout. 
 You can watch it anytime after the live on 
 Youtube channel  If card making and Scrapbooking are things  you like then I would Love for you to Subscribe to my Youtube channel

 For this Layout....

8.5 x 11- Basic White

2- 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 - Polished Pink 

2 x 11- Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper

Basic White- Punch a rectangle Postage stamp- Stamp the month 

Polished Pink - Cut a Flower from the Pierced Bloom Dies 

Granny Apple Green- Cut a stem from the Pierces Bloom Dies 


Products I used are........




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...