Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Slimline Cards- Friends are Like Seashells -


Hello and Happy Wednesday! Thanks for joining me for another Card Sketch Wednesday. This month instead of creating cards using a card Sketch I am making these Slim cards. This week I pulled out my Friends are like Seashell Bundle, Sand & Sea Designer series paper and the Seaside Shell sticker Sheets. 

For this card.....

 Card Base- Basic White  6 x 6 1/2, Scored at 3

1st Layer- Sand & Sea Designer Series Paper- 2 3/4 x 5 3/4 

2nd Layer- Basic White- 1 x 2 3/4 -Flag ends with paper snips. stamp greeting 

add the Seaside Shell stickers to complete the card 


Products I used are........




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...