Thursday, April 15, 2021

April Stamp Club Projects

 


Hello and Happy Thursday! I am glad you stopped by to see what we are creating for Stamp Club this Month. This month I am featuring the Medium Daisy punch. We are creating a card and this cut little 3D Box. This box will hold the long skinny Little Debbie snack cakes
These are the snack cakes I used in the video. 

If you would like to watch the Video 










Card Base- 5 ½ x 8 ½ - Score 41/4

Highland Heather 4 x 5 ¼

Hydrangea Hill DSP- 2 x 5 ¼

Basic White-  Label me Lovely Punch- Stamp greeting in Highland Heather.

 Basic White - Medium Daisy punch (6)

Add Pastel Pearls to the centers of the Daisy’s.

 



High Land Heather 8 1/2 x 10

Score 8 ½  side at 2 and 6 ½  

Score  side at 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, and 9

Hydrangea Hill DSP (2 pieces )

1 7/8 x 2 3/8

Gorgeous Grape- Stitched so Sweetly shape

Basic White- Punch Label me Lovely and stamp greeting in Highland Heather ink

Basic White- Punch 2 medium Daisy pieces, layer together and finish with Pastel Pearls 

Products I used are........




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...