Monday, April 26, 2021

Hand Penned Memories and More cards- 2 layouts and a card

 


Hello and Happy Monday! i hope you had a great weekend. We had a nice quiet weekend. We went to a local dog show on Saturday we did not show a dog but we got out of the house and we made sure to social distance but it was good for Ernie to get to see some Friends. It has been a year for him, since he went to the last dog show. \

Today I am sharing with you a sneak Peak, I pulled out the Hand penned Memories and more that are coming in the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. I added 4 3x4 cards to the layout of my tulips above.  

Then I added two 3x4 cards to this layout  of my hubby sitting out side in his chair.



Lastly, I cut a 4x6 card and created this card. I only had to add the basic white card base and the Highland Heather card front. 

 

Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4

Highland Heather - 4 x 5 1/4 

4x6 Hand Penned Card Cut to 3 3/4  x 5

Added a sticker for the greeting the stick is in the Hand Penned Memories and More cards. 


Products I used are........




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...