Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Coffee and Cards- Handsomely Suited


Hello and  Happy Tuesday!  I am glad you  stopped by for another Coffee and Cards.
I will be going Live at 12pm on my Stamp With Roberta VIP Facebook group.  I would love to have you join me as we create this card. you you can watch it anytime after the live on 
my Youtube channel . If card making and Scrapbooking are things  you like then I would Love for you to Subscribe to my Youtube channel



Card Base- Basic White- 6 x 6 1/2, Scored at 3
1st Layer-  Well Suited Designer Series Paper - 3 x 5 3/4
Basic White- Cut from the Hippo & Friends Dies
Well Suited Designer Series Paper- Cut three bow ties 

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...