Friday, June 21, 2024

Friday Focus! Sketched Birtheday!

 

Hello and Happy Friday! Today for Friday Focus, I have CASED a card from page 68 of the 2024-2025 Annual Catalog. I love the Sketched butterflies bundle.


I love to CASE cards from the Stampin'Up Catalogs.

 For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Petunia Pop- 4 x 5 1/4

Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5 and scrap for Butterflies

Summer Splash - 3/4 x 2 1/2


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Potions and Spells

  Hello and Happy Friday!  Today is Friday Focus, which is when I CASE a card from either online, or one of the Stampin'UP! catalogs. I ...