Monday, April 8, 2024

Kit Monday- Painted Wishes

 


 Hello and Happy Monday! Starting today every Monday I will be sharing a Kit from our Kit Collections. Today I am starting with the Saying Thanks.  I love our all inclusive kits.  This kit doesn't come with a stamp set but the greetings are ready to punch out, making this a great kit to take with you on the go. 

I love having these kits available to take with my when I know I am going to have down time. you can create these anywhere as since there is no stamping these make great gifts to get to young children.

 

 

Click here to shop for Painted Wishes

Click Here for Video- Painted Wishes

 

 

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Enduring Beauty

  Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I have a traditional 12x12 Layout that I created using pictures of my sweet Hubby from when he was in the ...