Friday, November 1, 2019

November Calendar

Hello and Happy Friday!! Wow not only is it Friday which is great by itself but it is also November 1st. So a quick update first the new Paper Trimmer from Stampin'UP! is now available to customers it is $25.00 and if you click on the image in my shopping list at the bottom of this post it will take you straight there. I love, love, love my new trimmer and I think you will love it too. Now onto todays project, since it is the 1st of November I have for you my 12x12 Calendar Layout that I made using the Ride with me Bundle and the Come together Designer series paper. 



PAPER TRIMMER

For this Project....
12 x 12 Cherry Cobbler
41/4 x 6 1/4 - Pretty Peacock, Pear Pizzazz and Wood grain ( from dsp)
2 x 12 - Plaid from the Come to gather Designer Series paper
Whisper white- cut one small and one medium rectangle 
Come to gather dsp - wood grain cut a layer for the medium rectangle
 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 7 Hello Cards! Bird's Eye View!

    Hello and Happy Sunday!   Day 7  Hello cards using Stampin'UP! products. I am using the Birds Eye View Stamp set for this ...