Thursday, January 31, 2019

Color Challenge Thursday- Blow out your candles

Hello and Happy Thursday!!!! Today is Color Challenge Thursday and I have a beautiful Color Combo to share with you. Today I decided the colors make a wonderful Manly card. 
I lam in love with the Classic Garage it makes the most beautiful Manly cards and I have always struggled with manly cards but I love that Stampin Up! is coming out with more things that make making manly cards easier and still beautiful. 




For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4- Basic Gray
2nd Layer- 2 x 5 1/4 -  Classic Garage Designer Series Paper (dsp)  
3rd Layer - 2 1/4 x 3 1/4 -Crushed Curry
4th Layer- 2 x 3 - Whisper White


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper Pumpkin- Delicate WIngs Alt#4

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...