Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Card Sketch Wednesday- Butterfly Gala

Hello and Happy Wednesday!! I am glad you came back for Card Sketch Wednesday. It is really cold here in Ohio we are under a polar vortex and as I write this it is 0 degrees with a wind chill of -24. So I cam in my office working and creating. I am going to put on a crock pot of Chili for dinner and just try to keep warm. 
For todays card I pulled out my Butterfly Gala Bundle and created this card using the card sketch below. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4- Whisper White
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 How sweet it is Designer Series Paper (dsp)  
3rd Layer- 3 x 4 3/4 Granny Apple Green - Flagged the end with Paper Snips. 
4th Layer-2 x 2 1/4 Gorgeous grape I rounded the corners
5th Layer- 3 /4 x 5 1/4- gorgeous grape flagged the ends 
whisper white - tailored tag punch Stamp a little note 
whisper white- stamp the butterflies and then color with blends


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper Pumpkin- Delicate WIngs Alt#4

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...