Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Sneak Peak from Sale-a-brations Party panda- Thank you cards

Hello and Happy Tuesday! I hope wherever you are that it is so much warmer there. When I got up this morning it was -9 degrees and wouldn't you know it the heat went out in my truck. I called and made an appointment to get the truck fixed later today. So I am sitting in the house trying to stay warm.  So I made a bunch of these cards to give as  Customer Thank you cards  at the end of November with their orders. 

I made two versions of the card used the same colors just changed them up some. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Lemon Lime Twist or Berry Burst
2nd Layer- 2 x 4, Picture perfect party  Designer Series Paper (dsp)
3rd Layer-  3 1/2 x 3 1/2, Lemon Lime twist or Berry Burst (cut with the largest scalloped Square from the layering Squares)
4th Layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, Whisper White (largest Square from the Stitched shapes)



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...