Monday, January 1, 2018

January Calendar- Sneak Peak Bubble Over


Happy New Year!!! Happy Monday! it is nice that a new year starts on Monday. So what better way to start of the new year that with the 12x12 calendar page. I am  going to be making a calendar this year with these pages and I am planning on  a second set for adding them to my 12x12 Project life album. I will be doing the traditional Project life this year and I am wanting to add one 12 x 12 layout at least for each month.  On the back I am planning on printing a calendar month and adding all the events for that month. I will be trying to share more of my project life album this year and will for sure be doing these 12 x 12 calendar pages to share on or around the 1st of each month. 


For this Project....
12x12 Bermuda Bay
2 x 12- Green Bubbles from the Bubbles & Fizz DSP
4 1/4 x 4 1/4, Calypso Coral 
4 x 4, Daffodil Delight matted with the Calypso Coral
4 1/4 x 6 1/4, Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight 
Scrap Basic Gray - Cut out the letters for January and two straw
scrap Lemon Lime twist cut out two bottles
scrap Bubbles & Fizz Dsp for the labels




Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...