Monday, December 4, 2017

Musical Season - Peace, Joy , Love

Hello and Happy Monday!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  Have you checked out the retired list at my store. There are some items that are retiring from the holiday catalog and some have even been discounted. I was sad to see the Musical Season bundle is not carrying over, So if this bundle is on your want list then you have until December 31,2017 to get it. But don't wait cause they could sell out before then.  Holiday catalog items on the retired list are on a while supplies last list. 

For todays card I used the Merry Music Specialty dsp, I love this and have ordered 2 extra packs to use for music pictures in my album plus cards too. 




For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Garden Green 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Merry Music Specialty  Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer- 2 x 4 3/4, Garden Green punched with the Banner Triple punch
4th Layer- 3 /4 x 3 3/4, whisper white, punched with the banner triple punch and stamp greeting in garden green
5th layer- Silver Foil, cut out instrument and attach.


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Bee My Valentine

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...