Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Coffee, Cookies and Cards Class #1- Watercolor Christmas

Hello and Happy Tuesday! I hope you are having a good week. It is rainy here in Ohio and I am getting ready to head out the door to work for a few hours. But I wanted to get my blog post up for you first. Today I am starting sharing the  cards we made at my Coffee, Cookies and Cards class in November 28, 2017. I have this card class the 4th Tuesday of Each month. I will be skipping the December card class as it would be the day after Christmas. So the next Coffee, Cookies and cards class will be January 23, 2017 from 6-8pm. 

So Todays card is card # 1 and I used the Watercolor Christmas stamp set .I love the big greeting images. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Old Olive
2nd Layer- 3 1/4 x 4, Basic Black
3rd Layer- 3 x 4, Merry Little Christmas
4th Layer-3 1/2 x 3 1/2, Gold Foil, Cut with the largest Scalloped Circle from the layering Circles
5th Layer- 3 x 3, Whisper White, Cut with the largest circle from the stitched shapes



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...