Friday, December 8, 2017

Coffee, Cookies and Cards Class # 3- Cheers to the year

Hello and Happy Friday!!! Wow this week went by fast I can not believe the weekend is here already. I have another craft fair tomorrow I will be in Stoutsville for their Holiday Craft Fair. I have one more next weekend then I am done for this holiday Season. So this card is one of my favorite cards from the card class. I love that we did all Christmas cards and this one is simple but so pretty. I made extras of this card so I could have them to send some out to special people. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Whisper White, embossed with the Winter Wonder Embossing Folder 
2nd Layer-  Silver Glimmer Paper Punched with 2 inch Circle
3rd Layer- Whisper White, stamp snowflake in Smoky Slate and then punch with the 1 3/4 Circle punch




Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...